Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Family

A little about my family and myself. I will try and keep it short. :) My husband and I have been married for almost 10 years. I, thankfully, still enjoy his company and am very grateful to him for all the hard work he has put in to support our family.

I have three beautiful children. My oldest is 7-years-old and in first grade. A beautiful girl who is too quickly growing up and looking more and more like a young lady.

My son is 5 and is an amazing little guy. He was diagnosed with Autism before he was two years old. He has worked so hard since then to overcome his many obstacles and I couldn't be more proud of him!

My youngest little girl is 3 and she is both the light of my life and my strongest contestant!

Overall, parenthood is a joy! I love them dearly!

No comments: